Where should I apply for a visa?
1-9 pax, may approach the local Israeli embassy in your country.
Groups of 10+ pax must apply through the Ministry of Interior, in Israel.
When should I apply?
Arranging your visa may take time, we recommend you start the process as soon as possible, or at least 3 weeks prior to your arrival.
We are happy to offer our clients assistance with the visa process, at no extra charage.
How do I apply?
In order to apply for a visa you will need the folowing documents:
- 2 passport photos
- Valid passport – must be valid for at least 6 months. You will be asked to leave it at the embassy for stamping.
- Visa Application Form
- Bank account details of the past 6 months
- Pay-slip from place of work, or approval from work place that you are taking a vacation
- Flight ticket + hotel voucher
- Invitation letter from your Host \ Tourism Company in Israel
After making your reservations with TSUREL, we will provide you with an invitation letter.
For more information, view this site: Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affair on Visas